Shipping to Europe and International
We ship to Europe and most international destinations by registered postal parcel. The delay for a shipment to Europe is estimated to 5 working days and 7-12 working days for international.
- Registered postal parcel for Europe and Switzerland: 5,95€
- Registered postal parcel for International : 8,95€
Shipping to France and Corsica
Please see as follows our delivery costs to France and Corsica:
- Postal parcel,delivered in 48h. : 4,95€
- Chronopost, next day delivery before 13:00pm (with signature) : 25€
Shipping to Dom-Tom
We ship to Dom-Tom countries such as Martinique, Réunion, Guadeloupe etc. Parcels are sent by the post (french postal parcel) and arrive within 3 to 5 working days.
- Lettre suivie (without signature) : 2,95€
- Colissimo (without signature) : 9,95€
The delivery delay depends on the product which you order. The delay is shown on the product page and can vary from 48h to 1 or 2 weeks. This delay is necessary for making the order as most of our products are handmade only when the order is placed. We carry very little stock. You must then add the shipping delay which is stated above in order to know approximately when you will receive your order. For example, if you choose to order a necklace which has a 1 week delivery delay and that you wish to ship to Europe then you will receive your order under 2 weeks.